Could your business survive a disaster?
If you were to go into your office tomorrow and find that a major disaster had occurred overnight and your IT systems were damaged, would your business be able to recover? Studies show that most small businesses that suffer this type of disaster would not recover and would simply cease to exist. In fact, 93% of small businesses that lose their data for more than 10 days file for bankruptcy within a single year — an alarming 50% file immediately!
If you were subscribed to the PROSuite™ Continuity Centre from Corporate Network Services, you would be able to recover your business-critical data — in minutes.
PROSuite Continuity Centre, our complete, state-of-the-art backup and business continuity solution, “bulletproof” your data using virtualization technology coupled with fast, encrypted off-site transfers. This automated remote backup service enables you to automatically compress, encrypt, safely transfer and store your critical business data, over the Internet, to our secure, off-site data protection center. This means that when you go into your office tomorrow and discover that major disaster, you can give us a call, and we can quickly recover your data from a failed server or even a damaged building.
- Fast recovery for files and email, limiting waiting time for restores
- Virtualization of failed servers, decreasing downtime from a man-made or natural disaster from days to minutes
- Encrypted off-site storage, ensuring data security and regulatory compliance
- Built-in archiving to rid your business of costly tapes and off-site storage facilities
- 24 x 7 x 365 monitoring and remediation, ensuring data integrity
- Inexpensive monthly payments
Contact our Client Services team to learn more about what Corporate Network Services can do for your organization. Call 301·948·8077 or email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org.